A proper physical layout or arrangement for your goods is critical to the success of your organization. Industrial racking systems are essential for efficient warehouse storage. They help in the easy storage and retrieval of your products, which in turn boosts productivity leading to more sales.
We are going to look at two of the most popular industrial racking systems for sale in Michigan and elsewhere.
The pallet racking system
This form of racking system can be configured to fit your individual needs and pallet load in a way that ensures both functionality and logic. Some of the common pallet racking system forms include:
- Standard wide aisle pallet racking: it provides your work teams with ample and unrestricted reach to the pallets at any given time. An example of this is the p90.
- Narrow Aisle Pallet Racking: If you have limited finances or limited warehouse space, this is your best model. An example is the Dexion Narrow Aisle Pallet Racking.
- Mobile Pallet Racking: This conventional pallet racking system can provide double storage capacity in the same place. It offers a dynamic solution for racking.
- Pallet shuttle system: Provides a way for handling goods inside channels. It is semi-automated and provides a solution to high-density storage.
- Drive-in pallet racking: It provides an efficient way of organizing your cold-store and frozen goods. In case you needed to store identical products, the p90 drive-in pallet racking system could free up to 90 percent of your floor space.
- Pallet flow racking: If you have perishable goods that would require a first-in-first-out set up, this could be your ideal system.
- Multi-tier pallet racking: This type of industrial racking systems allows you to create various manual pick-lanes for your workforce at multiple levels. They can walk in through several inlets provided by the system.
The Cantilever racking system
Cantilever racking are yet another popular industrial racking systems in the U.S. It is suitable for storing of long goods such as pipes, timber, profiles, and beams since these racks allow the use of heavy lifting equipment such as mobile cranes, lift trucks, and stacker cranes.
For you to determine the kind of products to store, you need to consider the weight and dimension of your products plus the height of the rack. The system has a robust framework made of horizontal and vertical beams with a series of arms for placing your items.
Some of the advantages of this system are its great strength, simplicity in structure, ease of use and assembly, and portability.
To select your racking system appropriately among the many industrial racking systems for sale in Michigan, consider relevant factors such as your floor space, budget, and functionality.